CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

^^

Wakakaka~~
Today went to make some changes on my hair...
Soooo happy...
Cut + dye + highlight + hair treatment = RM250
Bankrupt jor... @.@
Im sitting in the saloon for 5 hours!!
From 3pm until 8.15pm...
When i reach home already around 9pm...

Wash....
Bleach...
Wash...
Bleach again...
Wash...
Treatment...
Put base colour... (purple) ^^
Wait...
Highlight... (blue) *wink*
Wait...
Wash...
Treatment...
Cut...
Finally done!!

Although paid such a huge amount for me and sit there wait and wait for hours...
But after i've done, i think it is worth...
Haha...
I love my hair now...
Finally can try blue colour jor...
Yet i will be happier if i highlight green colour... ><
The hairstylist told me the blue colour will slowly fade until become green colour gam...
Just wait and see luu... Muahahaha....
The sad thing is, my hair not smooth like before jor...
So sad....
Don't know when i back home what my mum will say...
Sure keep on ngam me...
I feel that myself very shoi also...
Waste money... ><









0 comments: