CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 07, 2010

><

Aih, today is a bad day...
A very very bad day...
Like everything also go wrong..
Really really damn suey..
Today alomost late for class..
Before i leave my house,
i broke my mirror pulak.. Shit!
Then when im in the bus,
i realised my phone screen got a scratch..
Sam tong ar...
Fine fine fine...
But after that my favourite necklace was broke too~
Gosh~~
I terus sibeh sibeh boh mood jor...
Just now when i back home i accidentally knocked my head..
So pain.. ><
Aih... Already very bad mood..
Still so may shit things happen on me..
How come leh...
Yesterday night mou tuen tuen cry jor..
Just really feel like wanna cry nia..
Anyone can accompany me to cry?
Haiz... Whats wrong with me? Huh?!!
I duno i duno...
I tried to cheer up but can't..
Gosh!! I hate myself like this lar..
So many things that i should do are waiting for me to do..
But i just don't wanna do...
My mind just keep on thinking this and that..
Make my mood down, down, down and down nia...
Why why why....
Can i just hide myself from all those stupid things?
Haiz...

0 comments: