CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 06, 2009

Moody

Y am i start blogging at 3 something in the midnight??
I've no idea about it...
My friend suggested me to create a blog..
I was thinking that too long time ago...
However, i've nothing to blog..
Nothing to share with...
I only feel like write something when i feel down..
Just like now...
I wrote 'moody.. emo-ing' as my display message in my msn..
Well, one of my friend sent me a message..
'anything happened?'
Thank you...
You are always so considerate..
I'm so grateful to him..
At the same time, i feel so sorry to him..
I never promise him anything!
However, past is past...
This is what he always said to me...
I know....
But, the only thing that had past is the time...
Every memory of us will remain in my heart...
I'm here wishing you sincerely....
Maybe one day you will read this blog...
Who knows....






1 comments:

Blue Warmth said...

oh my gosh..
that's very emo of u neh..
>.<
3am somemore..
don't stay up till so late la..
there's a saying,
3am is the time of devil's work.
even though u are also the 'devil'
'delightedly enthusiastic v(w)hich is likable'

still.. your body needs rest.
XD
insomnia no good aa.