CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

This not funny, is suuuwet!

Mr. Bean While In Grade School

Teacher : What is 5 plus 4?

Mr. Bean : 9

Teacher : What is 4 plus 5?

Mr. Bean : Are you trying to fool me, you’ve just twisted the figure, the
answer is 6 !


At An ATM Machine

Friend : What are you looking at?

Mr. Bean: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.

Friend : Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?

Mr. Bean: four asterisks (****)!



Mr. Bean Sees A Doctor

Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.

Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)

Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?

Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I’m dumb?

Doctor : Then why are you so happy?

Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is funnier...
-xuan

PinG said...

Ya meh? de singh more funny la.. haha..

Xuan said...

rly??
wat about singh wiv a "k" behind??
sing k...
i'm so gonna let it happen this week

PinG said...

LOL...
Ya, i shud add 1 more..
A singh who likes to sing?
Singh k.. Haha!
Xuan ar...
Vy srry to tel u tat im goin bec perak again tis thurs..
So....
Haih!