CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A night full of emotion...

Straight A1 secures nothing other than the
proud feeling that lasted five minutes..
Nothing more than that..
Why life should be that harsh towards poor people..
Being poor is not a sin,
it's merely an inability to command yout life..
It's night full of emotion..
I really wanted to settle,
not waiting for jpa like a dumb..

P/s: An emo msg from jeff...

However, im agree with what he said...
What to do??
Just can sigh and sigh and sigh...

Lim said, 'just let it be...'
Feel speachless...
Again, sigh...

Xuan asked me, ' do you think i should go france?'
'if not i can do badly tmr..' (interview)
First came to my mind is SWT!!
Zha dou...
Speachless...
And again, sigh...

Tse ling said, 'cheer up my dear friend'
Haha... Jpa seems like the last hope of most of us..

What to do?
Sigh again??
Ala~~ Pray more la... Haha...

Conclusion...
Pray more..
If can't get it,
just..
Let it be...
Every cloud has a silver lining...

4 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

Being poor isnt as bad as having nothing to eat and no chance of getting education.
Everyone dreams of being rich, who doesn't want?
Jpa...seems to be the last choice, ya, just cn pray in hoping to get it...
Bt, life is short, be happy, n thk of the bright sides. Life will be much more enjoyable then.
(*.*)")

Xuan said...

I'm sory i said that.
But just nw in the interview I think i've tried my best.
Jeff's correct in the msg he told me, i shud tried my best.
I shud feel stupid n ashamed for a thought like tat.
Just hope u guys will gt it.

PinG said...

Haha... Its ok...
All the best for you ya..

Blue Warmth said...

every soul is praying hard and loud for it..
odds of getting it seems to be hopeful..
but nonetheless, no harm preparing a second path just in case..