CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speachless....

Gosh!
Y so suey~~
Everytime got any activity sure interfere with other event..
Haih....
Everytime left me in dilemma..
Waliao...
Mao find a tofu and hit my head against it liao..
Going to back perak again tomorrow..
But hs just msg me and ask me mao kerja tak..
Adui~~~
Another thing that make me more headache is my karate..
Haih!
How to say leh...
Actually i'm suppose to go for my black belt confirmation test at the end of year..
However...
My ah sir say he will let me go for the test together with my friend if i can catch up..
16th may...
BUT...
I'm goin to start study on 11th may..
Mean...
I cn't go for karate practise..
And, most probably ah sir won let me go for the test ady..
Haih!
Tofu tofu... Bagi saya...
I mao langgar it liao....
One more thing...
Chia kee asked me want to help in st.john camp or not..
Which most probably on 29th may..
Well, i really hope that i can go for it..
Ti kong boh bi ar~~


1 comments:

Blue Warmth said...

ping oo~
take care hor..
thought i could see u neh..
mana zai u went gai gai pulark..

>.<

enjoy urself ba..