CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry

Well...
I know you sure don't like me say sorry to you again..
But now what can i say is really sorry...
I don't know i'm such an annoying people to you...
I don't know i brought so many troublesomes to you..
I don't know you feel so irritated with my attitude..
I don't know you are so sick of caring about me...
Yet, now i knew....

Just now i find you really got something to tell you...
Just i don't want to disturb you while you are doing your work..
Although you say never mind, but i really don't want to disturb you...
Why i say nothing and byebye??
Is because of what you said...
The way u answering me make me feel that i'm disturbing you..
Not because i purposely doing that..
You said, 'anything, faster say'
I feel that you are so impatient..
If you are me, what will you think??
Thats why i feel like im disturbing you...

You say i always don't want tell out my problems..
I forget whether i got explain this to you before or not..
Anyway, i'm not going to say again...
I know myself why i do this is enough already...
I know u guys sure will say 'if you didn't tell out your problems how can others help you leh' bla bla bla....
I know... I understand...
But sometime i don't even know what happened to me...
Don't even know how come i will have those feeling..
What the hell you wan't me to tell out then???

Sigh....
I'm not going to explain anything more...
Whatever you think its ok...
I really no mood to bother so much....
What i wan't to say is...
This is me! It is no easy to change all this...
Can you easily change yourself??
Your attitude... Your way of thinking....
Somemore, something that is right for you doesn't mean is right for me or even others...
Not everyone should think in exactly the way you thinking...
Not everyone should solve the problem as how you solve your problem...

Well, sorry for disturbing you for so long time...
Sorry for being so annoying to you....
Just leave me alone then...
You don't have the need to care about me also...
Anything happen to me, is my own business...
Being so depressed, so stressful, so down, so frustrated....
Or somehow, is my own business...
Is me padan muka ok...
Won't disturb you anymore...
Sorry....

1 comments:

宗成 said...

macam say bout me...hahaha...perasan tim